Is Your Honey Local?
We love local honey!
Our shoppe features a large selection of local honey, starting from delicious raw urban honey we produce in Vancouver – BC, divine honeys produced by Western Canadian beekeepers and mouth-watering honeys from around the world.
Let’s learn a little more about the whereabouts of our unpasteurized honey.
Raw Honey We Make
We have a large selection of our very own flavorful local honey from Vancouver and the Lower Fraser Valley. Our honey is unpasteurized, 100% pure and natural, and comes with a variety of amazing health benefits.
Our tasty Vancouver Urban honey is produced from our own honeybee colonies located in Queen Elizabeth Park and the VanDusen Botanical Gardens. In addition, we carry a selection of honey from our farm in Cloverdale, which includes:
- Blueberry Blossom Honey
- Cranberry Blossom Honey
- Raspberry Blossom Honey
- Blackberry Blossom Honey
- Fraser Valley Wildflower Honey
If you’re local to greater Vancouver, visit us in one of our two locations, Main Street (Vancouver) or The Shipyards (North Vancouver). You can bring a jar and purchase some of our delicious honey varieties on tap.
Sourced Western Canadian Honey
We’ve looked beyond Vancouver to find the most divine products to incorporate into our selection. That’s why we offer a range of specialty honey sourced from several beekeepers we know across British Columbia, Alberta, and Manitoba.
Some of these exceptional products include:
- Various Mountain Wildflower Honeys
- Fireweed Honey (known as the champagne of honey)
- Spotted Knapweed Honey
- Thistle Honey
- Clover Honey
- Buckwheat Honey
Expand your horizons and explore the exquisite flavours of the untamed Canadian countryside. We guarantee you’ll be blown away by the sweet aroma and distinctive tastes of these special varieties of honey.
Imported International Honey
Although we offer plenty of high-quality local honey, we complement our selection with an extensive range of unique international products. We’ve hand-selected the finest varieties so you can discover exciting new kinds of mouthwatering honeys from around the world. Some of the most notable places we’ve sourced these delectable products include:
- Australia: Tasmanian Leatherwood and Eucalyptus honey
- New Zealand: Manuka and Pohutukawa honey
- France: Lavender and Chestnut honey
- Spain: Oak and Rosemary honey
- Italy: Cherry Blossom and Black Truffle infused honey
Enjoy the essence of each of these locations encapsulated in the honey’s flavour. We love bringing in rare and classic honeys from every corner of the globe. Visit us in-store to explore our entire international selection.
Why Buy From Main Street Honey
- We produce local raw urban honey from our own hives in the city of Vancouver.
- We carry a wide selection of high-quality, healthy honeybee products.
- We source honey products from local producers and curate specialty honey products from around the world.
- Know the source of every product to ensure the highest quality.
- We practice environmentally sustainable beekeeping.
- We are locally owned and operated, supporting both local employees and communities.
Visit Us for a Memorable In-Store Experience
- Ask your questions and learn interesting facts from our friendly and knowledgeable staff.
- Delight your senses with the aroma of pure beeswax candles, and entice your palate with sample tastes of honeys from around the world.