“Melt in your mouth, spice cookies. Try to stop at one!”
- Prep time: 15 min
- Cook time: 17 min
- 3/4 cup (165 g) soft butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup Buckwheat Honey
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 2 1/4 cup gluten free flour (we use “cup 4 cup”)
- 1/2 cup organic Honey Crystals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Blend butter, brown sugar, egg ad Buckwheat honey.
- Gradually add dry ingredients, in the order above.
- Chill dough for 15-20 minutes so it is not quite so sticky.
- Roll into balls the size of ping pong balls (30 g).
- Pour about 1/2 cup of organic Honey Crystals in a shallow bowl or plate.
- Roll the balls in the organic Honey Crystals.
- Place on cookie sheet approx 3″ apart.
- Bake at 350 F for 15-17 minutes.
Courtesy of: Main Street Honey Shoppe