Bending the Curve
At this time it remains critical to reduce community spread of COVID 19, to bend the curve and reduce the rate of new cases in our community! We continue to evaluate daily the need to modify our operating procedures based on the BC Provincial Health Officer’s directives. The safety and well-being of our staff and customers remain our top priority.
We are Open
- Retail Locations. We continue to operate at both of our Main Street Honey Shoppe locations with measures in effect to continue to provide healthy honeybee products for our customers in a safe manner:
- Reduced hours at each location ( see https://www.mainstreethoney.com/contact/)
- Increased cleaning/sanitizing
- Limiting the number of customers in the Shoppe
- Physical distancing (2m) in effect
- Plexiglass barriers at checkout
- Suspension of food service and sampling
- On-line Store. Order from our On-line Store (https://shop.mainstreethoney.com/) and have your order delivered to your door (via Canada Post) or pick up your order at either of our Vancouver or North Vancouver locations ( see https://www.mainstreethoney.com/contact/)
- Stock. We are well stocked on our popular products
- Beekeeping. As it is spring time, we are actively looking after our honeybee colonies in local Vancouver parks, including Queen Elizabeth Park (behind the Bloedel Conservatory) and at VanDusen Gardens, in the pursuit of delicious local urban honey!
We would like to graciously thank our customers for their ongoing support . . . it is greatly appreciated!
Bee well !!!
The Main Street Honey Shoppe Worker Bees